The association between audit quality, accounting disclosures and firm-specific risk: Evidence from initial public offerings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007.
"Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis,"
Review of Accounting and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 131-149, May.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Working Papers hal-00586546, HAL.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses : an empirical analysis," HEC Research Papers Series 827, HEC Paris.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2006. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Post-Print halshs-00170565, HAL.
- Neil Hartnett, 2010. "The value relevance of earnings forecast disclosures: an investigation of forecast attributes and signalling in the Australian IPO context," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(23), pages 1819-1828.
- Andrew Ferguson & Matthew Grosse & Stephen Kean & Tom Scott, 2011. "Your Governance or Mine?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 406-417, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:44-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lori Holder-Webb & Jaffrey Cohen, 2007. "The Association between Disclosure, Distress, and Failure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Pascal Dumontier & Sonda Chtourou & Soumaya Ayedi, 2006. "La qualité de l'audit externe et les mécanismes de gouvernance des entreprises : Une étude empirique menée dans le contexte tunisien," Post-Print halshs-00548115, HAL.
- Ezzeddine Abaoub & Soumaya Ayedi Chabchoub, 2008. "La demande de la qualité de l'audit externe : Quel apport de la théorie d'agence dans le contexte tunisien ?," Post-Print halshs-00522064, HAL.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:290-308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:22:y:2003:i:5:p:377-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.