Stock market reactions to activity-based costing adoptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamilah Ahmad, 2017. "The Implementation of Management Accounting Practices and its Relationship with Performance in Small and Medium Enterprises," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 342-353.
- Cristiano Busco & Ariela Caglio & Robert Scapens, 2015. "Management and accounting innovations: reflecting on what they are and why they are adopted," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 495-524, August.
- Dimitrios Ginoglou, 2010. "Optimization Distribution Of Activity Based Costing Using Agent Based Technologies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 195-218.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:18:y:1999:i:3:p:229-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .