Aircraft noise exposure and resident's stress and hypertension: A public health perspective for airport environmental management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Boes & Stephan Nüesch & Steven Stillman, 2013.
"Aircraft Noise, Health, And Residential Sorting: Evidence From Two Quasi‐Experiments,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1037-1051, September.
- Stefan Boes; & Stephan Nuesch; & Steve Stillman;, 2012. "Aircraft noise, health, and residential sorting: evidence from two quasi-experiments," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan & Stillman, Steven, 2012. "Aircraft Noise, Health, and Residential Sorting: Evidence from Two Quasi-Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:918-938. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almer, Christian & Boes, Stefan & Nuesch, Stephan, 2013. "How do Housing Prices Adjust After an Environmental Shock? Evidence from a State-Mandated Change in Aircraft Noise Exposure," Department of Economics Working Papers 37905, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAircraft noise; Social and health survey; Stress and hypertension; Health impact assessment; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:13:y:2007:i:5:p:264-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.