The effect of reporting restructuring charges on analysts' forecast revisions and errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i::p:159-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brickley, James A. & Van Drunen, Leonard D., 1990. "Internal corporate restructuring : An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 251-280.
- John, Kose & Lang, Larry H P & Netter, Jeffry, 1992. " The Voluntary Restructuring of Large Firms in Response to Performance Decline," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 891-917, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:135-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, April, 1990. "A direct test of the cognitive bias theory of share price reversals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 155-166.
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blackwell, David W. & Marr, M. Wayne & Spivey, Michael F., 1990. "Plant-closing decisions and the market value of the firm," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 277-288, August.
- Collins, Daniel W. & Kothari, S. P. & Rayburn, Judy Dawson, 1987. "Firm size and the information content of prices with respect to earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 111-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agapova, Anna & Madura, Jeff, 2016. "Market uncertainty and earnings guidance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 97-111.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Lori Holder-Webb & Thomas Lopez & Philip Regier, 2005. "The Performance Consequences of Operational Restructurings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 319-339, December.
- Beixin Lin & Rong Yang, 2012. "Does Regulation Fair Disclosure affect analysts’ forecast performance? The case of restructuring firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 495-517, May.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Ho, Kim Wai & Huang, Chia-Wei & Wang, Yanzhi, 2013. "Buyback behavior of initial public offering firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 32-42.
- Yezegel, Ari, 2015. "Why do analysts revise their stock recommendations after earnings announcements?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 163-181.
- Mary Hill & Peter Johnson & Kelvin Liu & Thomas Lopez, 2015. "Operational restructurings: where’s the beef?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 721-755, November.
- Andreas Ortmann, 2001. "Capital Romance: Why Wall Street Fell in Love With Higher Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 293-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:27:y:1999:i:3:p:261-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .