Summary financial statement measures and analysts' forecasts of earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stina Skogsvik & Kenth Skogsvik, 2010. "Accounting‐Based Probabilistic Prediction of ROE, the Residual Income Valuation Model and the Assessment of Mispricing in the Swedish Stock Market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(4), pages 387-418, December.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Liu, Chao-Shin & Ziebart, David A., 1999. "Anomalous security price behavior following management earnings forecasts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 405-429, October.
- Jaimin Goh & Jaehong Lee & Wonchang Hur & Yunchang Ju, 2019. "Do Analysts Fully Reflect Information in Patents about Future Earnings?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Nadeem Iqbal & Sajid Rahman Khattak & Muhammad Arif Khattak, 2013. "Does Fundamental Analysis Predict Stock Returns? Evidence from Non-Financial Companies Listed on KSE," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 182-190, December.
- Dionysia Dionysiou, 2015. "Choosing Among Alternative Long-Run Event-Study Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 158-198, February.
- Gregory D. Kane & Ryan D. Leece & Frederick M. Richardson & Uma Velury, 2015. "The Impact of Recession on the Value-relevance of Accounting Information," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 185-191, June.
- Rimona Palas & Amos Baranes, 2017. "The Prediction of Earnings Movement Using Mandated XBRL data ? Industry Analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507381, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brown, Philip & Clarke, Alex & How, Janice C. Y. & Lim, Kadir J. P., 2002. "Analysts' dividend forecasts," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 371-391, September.
- Erik Peek, 2005. "The influence of accounting changes on financial analysts' forecast accuracy and forecasting superiority: Evidence from the Netherlands," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 261-295.
- Cho JOONG-SEOK, 2012. "The Effect Of Accruals On Security Analystsâ€™ Target Price Forecast Performance," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 228-234.
- Thomas, Wayne B., 1999. "A test of the market's mispricing of domestic and foreign earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 243-267, December.
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Eficiencia De Mercado, Administracion De Carteras De Fondos Y Behavioural Finance," Finance 0503028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2005.
- Photis Panayides & Neophytos Lambertides, 2011. "Fundamental Analysis and Relative Efficiency of Maritime Firms: Dry Bulk vs Tanker Firms," Chapters, in: Kevin Cullinane (ed.), International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Li Li Eng & Xi Tian & T. Robert Yu, 2018. "Financial Statement Analysis: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(04), pages 1-32, December.
- Frankel, Richard & Lee, Charles M. C., 1998. "Accounting valuation, market expectation, and cross-sectional stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-319, June.
- Cristina Abad & Sten A. Thore & Joaquina Laffarga, 2004. "Fundamental analysis of stocks by two-stage DEA," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 231-241.
- Stina Skogsvik, 2008. "Financial Statement Information, the Prediction of Book Return on Owners' Equity and Market Efficiency: The Swedish Case," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 795-817.
- Ettredge, Michael & Toolson, Richard & Hall, Steve & Na, Chongkil, 1996. "Behavior of earnings, stock returns, accruals, and analysts' forecasts following negative annual earnings," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-162.
- Victor Bernard & Jacob Thomas & James Wahlen, 1997. "Accountingâ€ Based Stock Price Anomalies: Separating Market Inefficiencies from Risk," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 14(2), pages 89-136, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:15:y:1992:i:2-3:p:347-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.