Self-regulation of the professions in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2015.
"Self-regulation of the legal profession and quality in the market for legal services: an economic analysis of lawyers’ reputation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 431-449, April.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2015. "Self-regulation of the legal profession and quality in the market for legal services: an economic analysis of lawyers’ reputation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01271346, HAL.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2015. "Self-regulation of the Legal Profession and Quality in the Market for Legal Services: An Economic Analysis of Lawyers' Reputation," Post-Print hal-01385907, HAL.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2011. "Reputation on a credence good market: an economic analysis of professional self-regulation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bendikov, Mikhail & Kolesnik, Georgiy, 2013.
"Конкуренция Саморегулируемых Организаций И Эффективность Рынков
[Self-regulatory organizations competition and the market efficiency]," MPRA Paper 47812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank H. Stephen & James H. Love & Alan A. Patterson, 1994. "Deregulation of conveyancing markets in England and Wales," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 102-118, November.
- Kolesnik, Georgiy, 2015. "Modelling "race to the bottom" effect on the self-regulated markets," MPRA Paper 64138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O’Regan, Philip & Killian, Sheila, 2014. "‘Professionals who understand’: Expertise, public interest and societal risk governance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 615-631.
- Shinnick, Edward & Stephen, Frank H., 2000. "Professional cartels and scale fees: chiselling on the celtic fringe?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-423, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:11:y:1991:i:2:p:165-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.