The effects of seat belt legislation on British road casualities: A case study in structural modelling : A.C. Harvey and J. Durbing, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A 149 (1986) (in press)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. A. Scuffham, 2003. "Economic factors and traffic crashes in New Zealand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 179-188.
- Yuehjen Shao & Yue-Fa Lin & Soe-Tsyr Yuan, 1999. "Integrated application of time series multiple-interventions analysis and knowledge-based reasoning," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 755-766.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Bent Nielsen & Neil Shephard & Carla Ysusi, 2002. "Measuring and forecasting financial variability using realised variance with and without a model," Economics Papers 2002-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- OUERFELLI, Chokri, 1998. "La demande touristique européenne en Tunisie," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1998-14, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Mark Hon & Soo-Keong Yong, 2004. "The price of owning a car: an analysis of auction quota premium in Singapore," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 739-751.
- Victor Guerrero, 2005. "Restricted estimation of an adjusted time series: application to Mexico's industrial production index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 157-177.
- Naci H. Mocan & Kudret Topyan, 1993. "Illicit Drug Use and Health: Analysis and Projections of New York City Birth Outcomes Using a Kalman Filter Model," NBER Working Papers 4359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Salvador & Pilar Gargallo, 2003. "Automatic selective intervention in dynamic linear models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1161-1184.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:2:y:1986:i:4:p:496-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.