Fast sparse regression and classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinshausen, Nicolai, 2007. "Relaxed Lasso," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 374-393, September.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768.
- Mazumder, Rahul & Friedman, Jerome H. & Hastie, Trevor, 2011. "SparseNet: Coordinate Descent With Nonconvex Penalties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 1125-1138.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Ming Yuan & Yi Lin, 2006. "Model selection and estimation in regression with grouped variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 49-67.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilms, Ines & Croux, Christophe, 2016. "Forecasting using sparse cointegration," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1256-1267.
- Snezhana Gocheva-Ilieva & Iliycho Iliev, 2016. "Using Generalized PathSeeker Regularized Regression for Modeling and Prediction of Output Power of CuBr Laser," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006523, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression; Classification; Regularization; Sparsity; Variable selection; Bridge-regression; Lasso; Elastic net; lp-norm penalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:28:y:2012:i:3:p:722-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.