A credit scoring model for personal loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Artis, Manuel & Guillen, Montserrat, 1996. "Count data models for a credit scoring system," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 303-325, September.
- Tsukahara, Fábio Yasuhiro & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Zambrano, Juan Carlos Arismendi, 2016. "Validation of default probability models: A stress testing approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 70-85.
- Bart Baesens & Rudy Setiono & Christophe Mues & Jan Vanthienen, 2003. "Using Neural Network Rule Extraction and Decision Tables for Credit-Risk Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 312-329, March.
- Azam, Rehan & Muhammad, Danish & Syed Akbar, Suleman, 2012. "The significance of socioeconomic factors on personal loan decision a study of consumer banking local private banks in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aida Krichene Abdelmoula, 2015. "Bank Credit Risk Analysis with K-Nearest-Neighbor Classifier: Case of Tunisian Banks," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 79-106, March.
- Maria Rocha Sousa & João Gama & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Introducing time-changing economics into credit scoring," FEP Working Papers 513, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:4:d:10.1057_jors.2008.164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601545 is not listed on IDEAS
- A?da Kammoun & Imen Triki, 2016. "Credit Scoring Models for a Tunisian Microfinance Institution: Comparison between Artificial Neural Network and Logistic Regression," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 61-78, February.
- Zhibin Niu & Dawei Cheng & Junchi Yan & Jiawan Zhang & Liqing Zhang & Hongyuan Zha, 2017. "A hybrid approach for risk assessment of loan guarantee network," Papers 1702.04642, arXiv.org.
- Fabián Enrique Salazar Villano, 2013. "Cuantificación del riesgo de incumplimiento en créditos de libre inversión: un ejercicio econométrico para una entidad bancaria del municipio de Popayán, Colombia," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:8:y:1989:i:1:p:31-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.