Optimal proportional reinsurance and investment with regime-switching for mean–variance insurers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Liang, Zhibin & Yuen, Kam Chuen & Guo, Junyi, 2011. "Optimal proportional reinsurance and investment in a stock market with Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 207-215, September.
- Chen, Shumin & Li, Zhongfei & Li, Kemian, 2010. "Optimal investment-reinsurance policy for an insurance company with VaR constraint," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 144-153, October.
- Zeng, Yan & Li, Zhongfei, 2011. "Optimal time-consistent investment and reinsurance policies for mean-variance insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 145-154, July.
- Raymond, Jennie E & Rich, Robert W, 1997. "Oil and the Macroeconomy: A Markov State-Switching Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 193-213, May.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
- Boyle, Phelim & Draviam, Thangaraj, 2007. "Pricing exotic options under regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 267-282, March.
- Chen, Ping & Yang, Hailiang & Yin, George, 2008. "Markowitz's mean-variance asset-liability management with regime switching: A continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 456-465, December.
- Yuping Liu & Jin Ma, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance/investment problems for general insurance models," Papers 0908.4538, arXiv.org.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan, 2007.
"Asset allocation under multivariate regime switching,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3503-3544, November.
- Massimo Guidolin & Allan Timmerman, 2006. "Asset allocation under multivariate regime switching," Working Papers 2005-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cao, Yusong & Wan, Nianqing, 2009. "Optimal proportional reinsurance and investment based on Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 157-162, October.
- Paul Storer & Marc A. Van Audenrode, 1995. "Unemployment Insurance Take-Up Rates in Canada: Facts, Determinants, and Implications," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4a), pages 822-835, November.
- Zhang, Xin & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2009. "Optimal investment and reinsurance of an insurer with model uncertainty," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 81-88, August.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Robert Elliott & Tak Kuen Siu, 2009. "On Markov-modulated Exponential-affine Bond Price Formulae," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Yang & Zeng, Yan, 2015. "Optimal investment–reinsurance strategy for mean–variance insurers with square-root factor process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 118-137.
- Meng, Hui & Li, Shuanming & Jin, Zhuo, 2015. "A reinsurance game between two insurance companies with nonlinear risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 91-97.
- Chen, Lv & Qian, Linyi & Shen, Yang & Wang, Wei, 2016. "Constrained investment–reinsurance optimization with regime switching under variance premium principle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 253-267.
- Pun, Chi Seng & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2015. "Robust investment–reinsurance optimization with multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 245-256.
More about this item
KeywordsProportional reinsurance; Optimal investment–reinsurance; Geometric Brownian motion; Mean–variance; Efficient frontier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:53:y:2013:i:3:p:871-883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.