A generalized linear model with smoothing effects for claims reserving
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- England, P.D. & Verrall, R.J., 2002. "Stochastic Claims Reserving in General Insurance," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 443-518, August.
- Verrall, Richard, 1996. "Claims reserving and generalised additive models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 31-43, December.
- Taylor, G. C. & Ashe, F. R., 1983. "Second moments of estimates of outstanding claims," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 37-61, September.
- Verrall, R.J. & England, P.D., 2005. "Incorporating expert opinion into a stochastic model for the chain-ladder technique," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 355-370, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudecová, Šárka & Pešta, Michal, 2013. "Modeling dependencies in claims reserving with GEE," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 786-794.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Generalized linear model Model selection Smoothing Stochastic claims reserving;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:49:y:2011:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.