Integrated insurance risk models with exponential Lévy investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nilsen, Trygve & Paulsen, Jostein, 1996. "On the distribution of a randomly discounted compound Poisson process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 305-310, February.
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 2001. "Finite and infinite time ruin probabilities in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 265-285, April.
- Lindner, Alexander & Maller, Ross, 2005. "Lévy integrals and the stationarity of generalised Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(10), pages 1701-1722, October.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1998. "Ruin theory with compounding assets -- a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-16, May.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Kostadinova, Radostina, 2007. "Optimal investment for insurers when the stock price follows an exponential Lévy process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 250-263, September.
- Tang, Qihe & Tsitsiashvili, Gurami, 2003. "Precise estimates for the ruin probability in finite horizon in a discrete-time model with heavy-tailed insurance and financial risks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 299-325, December.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg & Ralf Korn, 2001. "Optimal Portfolios with Bounded Capital at Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 365-384.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1993. "Risk theory in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 327-361, June.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Qihe & Wang, Guojing & Yuen, Kam C., 2010. "Uniform tail asymptotics for the stochastic present value of aggregate claims in the renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 362-370, April.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:761-774 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandr Tarasyev & Ilya Krivenko & Maria Pecherkina & Tatiana Kashina, 2016. "Simulation of the Investment Attractiveness of Science in a Region," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 303-314.
- Chen, Yiqing & Yuan, Zhongyi, 2017. "A revisit to ruin probabilities in the presence of heavy-tailed insurance and financial risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 75-81.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:259:y:2015:i:c:p:1030-1045 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:560-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.