The compound binomial model with randomized decisions on paying dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Dickson, David C. M., 2002. "On the expected discounted penalty function at ruin of a surplus process with interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 389-404, June.
- Dickson, David C.M., 1994. "Some Comments on the Compound Binomial Model," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 33-45, May.
- Willmot, Gordon E., 1993. "Ruin probabilities in the compound binomial model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-142, April.
- Cai, Jun, 2004. "Ruin probabilities and penalty functions with stochastic rates of interest," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Cheng, Shixue & Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 2000. "Discounted probabilities and ruin theory in the compound binomial model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 239-250, May.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1988. "Mathematical Fun with the Compound Binomial Process," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 161-168, November.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1997. "The joint distribution of the time of ruin, the surplus immediately before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-137, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Bara & Kim, Hwa-Sung & Kim, Jeongsim, 2008. "A risk model with paying dividends and random environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 717-726, April.
- Geng, Xianmin & Wang, Ying, 2012. "The compound Pascal model with dividends paid under random interest," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1331-1336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:39:y:2006:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.