Risk analysis for a stochastic cash management model with two types of customers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Milne, Alistair & Robertson, Donald, 1996. "Firm behaviour under the threat of liquidation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1427-1449, August.
- Paul H. Zipkin, 1992. "The Relationship Between Risk and Maturity In A Stochastic Setting," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 33-46.
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Serfozo, Richard & Stidham, Shaler, 1978. "Semi-stationary clearing processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-178, January.
- Radner, Roy, 1998. "Profit maximization with bankruptcy and variable scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 849-867, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc & Dhaene, Jan & Kaas, Rob & Vyncke, David, 2002.
"Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-103, August.
- DE SCHEPPER, Ann & GOOVAERTS, Marc & DHAENE, Jan & KAAS, Rob & VYNCKE, David, 2001. "Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility," Working Papers 2001037, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luis Alvarez & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2009. "Optimal payout policy in presence of downside risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 69(1), pages 27-58, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:27-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frostig, Esther, 2005. "The expected time to ruin in a risk process with constant barrier via martingales," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 216-228, October.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Teppo A. Rakkolainen, 2007. "Optimal Dividend Control in Presence of Downside Risk," Discussion Papers 14, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:26:y:2000:i:1:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.