On the optimal acquisition of foreign capital through investment of oil export revenues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1142-1161, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Pfeiffer, 2017. "Fossil Resources and Climate Change – The Green Paradox and Resource Market Power Revisited in General Equilibrium," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 77, April.
- Waldemar Marz & Johannes Pfeiffer, 2015.
"Resource Market Power and Levels of Knowledge in General Equilibrium,"
ifo Working Paper Series
197, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Marz, Waldemar & Pfeiffer, Johannes, 2015. "Resource Market Power and Levels of Knowledge in General Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 63357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waldemar Marz, 2019. "Komplexitätsdimensionen von Klimapolitik: Die Rolle von politischer Ökonomie, Kapitalmärkten und der Stadtform," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 85, April.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2012.
"Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1036, September.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2009. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-20, CIRANO.
- Muhammad Islam, 1998. "Intertemporally Dependent Preferences and the Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(4), pages 489-498, October.
- Hara, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Characterization of stationary preferences in a continuous time framework," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-43.
- Marz, Waldemar & Pfeiffer, Johannes, 2016. "Oil Market Power in General Equilibrium," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145876, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:8:y:1978:i:4:p:513-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.