United States concessions in the Kennedy Round and short-run labor adjustment costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1986. "Alternative Liberalization Strategies," NBER Working Papers 2045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pokrivcak, Jan, 2007. "Economics and Political Economy of Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers 7286, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko, . "Globalization and Performance of Small and Large Firms," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-03 edited by Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1988. "The political economy of import substitution and subsequent trade liberalization: The case of Turkey," Kiel Working Papers 330, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Juthathip Jongwanich & Archanun Kohpaiboon, . "Firm Productivity, Globalization and Global Product Sharing: Lesson from Thai Manufacturing," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1982. "Tariff Seeking and the Efficient Tariff," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 245-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerken, Egbert & Gross, Martin & Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "The causes and consequences of steel subsidization in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elias Dinopoulos & Mordechai E. Kreinin, 1991. "The U.S. VER on Machine Tools: Causes and Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 113-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillover: A cross-industry analysis of Thai manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 541-556, March.
- Oscar Bajo & Angel Torres, 1991. "Los determinantes de la protección en la industria manufacturera española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(2), pages 457-480, May.
- Nuno Limao, 2006. "Preferential Trade Agreements as Stumbling Blocks for Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Evidence for the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 896-914, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:4:y:1974:i:4:p:323-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.