An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geraci, Vincent J. & Prewo, Wilfried, 1978. "A supply and demand model of bilateral trade in a multicountry framework," Kiel Working Papers 84, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Resnick, Stephen A & Truman, Edwin M, 1974.
"The Distribution of West European Trade under Alternative Tariff Policies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Stephen A. Resnick & Edwin M. Truman, 1973. "The distribution of West European trade under alternative tariff policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner, 1976. "The goods market and the labor market of the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 97, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Denbaly, Massoud Said Mark, 1984. "U. S. monetary policy and the exchange rate: effects on the world coarse grain market," ISU General Staff Papers 198401010800008753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Jesdapipat, Dusit, 1987. "Dependency and Vulnerability: Japan's Neef and Feed Grain Imports in a Turbulent World Economy," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197430, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Juan José Echavarría, 1999. "Flujos comerciales en los países andinos: ¿liberalización o preferencias regionales?," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, September.
- McCalla, Alex F., 1992. "GATT, Preferential/Regional Trading Blocks and Agricultural Trade," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146544, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:4:p:305-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.