The Distribution of West European Trade under Alternative Tariff Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williamson, John & Bottrill, Anthony, 1971. "The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 323-351, November.
- Williamson, J.H & Bottrill, A, 1971. "The Impact of Customs Unions on Trade in Manufactures," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 013, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marcus H. Miller, 1971. "Estimates of the Static Balance of Payments and Welfare Costs of United Kingdom Entry Into the Common Market," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 57(1), pages 69-83, August.
- Truman, E. M., 1972. "The production and trade of manufactured products in the EEC and EFTA: A comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 271-290, November.
- Resnick, Stephen A. & Truman, Edwin M., 1973. "An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-335, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:1:p:83-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.