Tariffs for a foreign monopolist under incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bouët, Antoine & Cassagnard, Patrice, 2013. "Strategic trade policy under asymmetric information with screening," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 286-293.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Melkonian, Tigran A., 2002. "Trade Policy Under Asymmetric Information," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arastou Khatibi & Wouter Vergote, 2018. "Antidumping as a signaling device under the WTO’s ADA non-disclosure clause," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(4), pages 649-673, November.
- Pei-Cheng Liao, 2014. "Input Prices as Signals of Costs to a Downstream Rival and Customer," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 414-430, September.
- Santiago J. Rubio & María Dolores Alepuz, 2005. "Foreign Monopolies And Tariff Agreements Under Integrated Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-38, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kolev, Dobrin R. & Prusa, Thomas J., 1999. "Tariff policy for a monopolist in a signaling game," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 51-76, October.
- Matschke, Xenia, 2003. "Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 209-223, October.
- Mark G. Herander & Brad Kamp, 1999. "Quantitative Restrictions in the Presence of Cost‐Based Informational Asymmetries," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 65(4), pages 870-884, April.
- Philippe Kohler & Michael O. Moore, 2001. "Injury‐Based Protection with Auditing under Imperfect Information," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 68(1), pages 42-59, July.
- Hisashi Sawaki, 2015. "Educating voters for protection," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 906-921, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:37:y:1994:i:3-4:p:249-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.