International standards for intellectual property protection and R & D incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Reiko & Kao, Tina, 2012. "Protection of basic research and R&D incentives in an international setting," CIS Discussion paper series 563, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wen-Hsien Liu & Hui-Fang Liang, 2016. "Will Domestic Imitative Threats Influence High-Tech Imports? Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 37-60, February.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 415-437, October.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2003. "The political economy of intellectual property treaties," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2001. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1383g11z, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," NBER Working Papers 9114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2003. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9j50z2gz, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Suzanne Scotchmer., 2001. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Economics Working Papers E01-305, University of California at Berkeley.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2001. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3pr2040r, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Industrial Organization 0201004, EconWPA.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamal Saggi, 2016. "Trade, Intellectual Property Rights, and the World Trade Organization," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Laurel Adams, 1998. "International Standards for IP Protection and R&D Incentives Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 343-348, October.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2014. "Patent examination outcomes and the national treatment principle," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 449-469, June.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:233-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chihcheng Lo, 2015. "Institutional Void And The Evolution Of Appropriability Regime - The Case Of The Transition Of Intellectual Property Rights Policy In Taiwan," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303747, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Product cycles, innovation and exports: A study of Indian pharmaceuticals," Departmental Working Papers wp0511, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights And Trade: Analysis Of Biological Products, Medicinals And Botanicals, And Pharmaceuticals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:35:y:1993:i:3-4:p:251-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.