'Quality ladders' and Ricardian trade
No abstract is available for this item.
- Werner Antweiler, Jr., 1994. "International Differences in R&D: An Empirical Investigation of a "Quality Ladder" Implication," Working Papers ecpap-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996.
"Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey,"
96-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996. "Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wong, Kar-Yiu, 1997. "Endogenous growth and international trade: A survey," Discussion Papers, Series II 337, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Petsas Iordanis, 2015. "General Purpose Technologies and their Implications for International Trade," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 47(1), pages 7-35, September.
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2003. "Structural features of economic integration in an enlarged Europe: patterns of catching-up and industrial specialisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 181, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2007. "Contract Enforcement, Comparative Advantage and Long-Run Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John J. Seater & Lei Ji, 2012. "Trade, Growth, and the World Income Distribution," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brito, Ricardo D. & Chami, Jorge & Souza, Eduardo C., 2012. "The quality-cost choice of R&D in the nations' exports," Insper Working Papers wpe_286, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Unel, Bulent, 2013. "A simple model of quality heterogeneity and international trade," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 68-83.
- Bulent Unel & Elias Dinopoulos, 2009. "A Simple Model of Quality Heterogeneity and International Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2008. "Sustained Comparative Advantage in a Model of Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," MPRA Paper 14300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2008.
- Iordanis Petsas, 2010. "Sustained Comparative Advantage and Semi-Endogenous Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 34-47, 02.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009. "Sustained Comparative Advantage and Semi-Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 14297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benarroch Michael & James Gaisford, 2002. "Learning, experience and the dynamics of north-south Trade and technology transfer," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 65-83.
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Amy Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "The Dynamic Impact of Internalization Advantage," Working Papers 99-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1997. "Tariffs and Schumpeterian growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 425-452, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:34:y:1993:i:3-4:p:225-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed