Fiscal policy, the terms of trade, and the external balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bednar-Friedl, Birgit & Farmer, Karl, 2010. "External balance, dynamic efficiency, and the welfare effects of unilateral and multilateral permit policies in interdependent economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 980-990, September.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 1999. "Dynamic applied general equilibrium trade policy analysis in the presence of foreign asset cross-ownership," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 371-388, August.
- Davis, George K. & Miller, Norman C., 1996. "Exchange rate mean reversion from real shocks within an intertemporal equilibrium model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 947-967, December.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2009. "Internationally Coordinated Emission Permit Policies: An Option for Withdrawers from the Kyoto Protocol?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2764, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ono, Y., 2001. "International Spillover of Economic Fluctuations:A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0527, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kangoh Lee, 2005. "Absentee Ownership of Immobile Factors and Environmental Policies in a Federation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 407-417, November.
- Coto-Martinez, Javier & Dixon, Huw, 2003.
"Profits, markups and entry: fiscal policy in an open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 573-597, February.
- Javier Coto-Martínez & Huw D. Dixon, 2001. "Profits, Markups and Entry: Fiscal Policy in an Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 550, CESifo Group Munich.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer & Andreas Rainer, 2010.
"Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 495-520, December.
- Karl Farmer & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Andreas Rainer, 2008. "Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2375, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:33:y:1992:i:1-2:p:105-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.