The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt49v754qw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
- R. Melvin, James & Warne, Robert D., 1973. "Monopoly and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134, May.
- Blair, Roger D. & Kaserman, David L., 1983. "Law and Economics of Vertical Integration and Control," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780121034801.
- Smith, Richard L, II, 1982. "Franchise Regulation: An Economic Analysis of State Restrictions on Automobile Distribution," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 125-157, April.
- Marvel, Howard P & McCafferty, Stephen, 1985. "The Welfare Effects of Resale Price Maintenance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 363-379, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2005.
"Endogenous vertical restraints in international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1877-1889, October.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," Discussion Papers dp00-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2000. "Endogenous Vertical Restraints in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 284, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2006.
"Exclusive dealing and common agency in international markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 485-503, March.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2004. "Exclusive Dealing and Common Agency in International Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1168, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2004. "Exclusive Dealing and Common Agency in International Markets," Economics Working Papers 2004-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:1-2:p:99-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.