Short-term and long-term interest rates in a monetary model of a small open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985. "Short-Term and Long-Term Interest Rates in a Monetary Model of a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1981. "Output, the Stock Market, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 132-143, March.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Charles Wyplosz, 1984. "Real Exchange Rate Effects of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 1255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1991.
"Current and Anticipated Deficits, Interest Rates and Economic Activity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 361-390
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J., 1984. "Current and anticipated deficits, interest rates and economic activity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984. "Current and Anticipated Deficits, Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 1265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Malcolm R & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1979. "The Stability of Exchange Rate Dynamics under Perfect Myopic Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 643-660, October.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Exchange rate expectations and monetary policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 231-244, August.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Miller, Marcus H, 1984. "The Effects of Government Expenditure on the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 16-33, February.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1983. "Changing the Rules: Economic Consequences of the Thatcher Regime," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 305-380.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2004.
"Monetary policy in a cash-in-advance economy: employment, capital accumulation, and the term structure of interest rates,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 336-352, May.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2002. "Monetary Policy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy Employment, Capital Accumulation and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 2002_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudre, 2007.
"On the Contingency of Equilibrium Exchange Rates with Time - Consistent Economic Policies,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-08, Sciences Po.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudre, 2007. "On the Contingency of Equilibrium Exchange Rates with Time - Consistent Economic Policies," Working Papers hal-01066080, HAL.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudré, 2007. "On the contingency of equilibrium exchange rates with time- consistent economic policies," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Robert P Flood & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991.
"Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises,"
IMF Working Papers
91/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1991. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance-of-Payments Crises," NBER Working Papers 3919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Offick Sven & Wohltmann Hans-Werner, 2016. "Partially Anticipated Monetary Policy Shocks – Are They Stabilizing or Destabilizing?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(1), pages 95-127, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve Ambler, 1988. "Fiscal and monetary policy in an open economy with staggered wages," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 58-73, March.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2002. "The Employment, Investment and Current Account Effects of Exchange Rate Policies in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Working Papers 2002_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Ducoudre, 2008. "Structure par terme des taux d’intérêt et anticipations de la politique économique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5221, Sciences Po.
- Kempa, Bernd & Nelles, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999. "The term structure of interest rates in a sticky-price target zone model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 817-834, October.
- Walter Fisher, 2000. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 261-278, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:20:y:1986:i:3-4:p:291-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.