On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- DAVIDSON, Russell & DEWATRIPONT, Mathias & GINSBURGH, Victor & LABBE, Martine, "undated". "On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 848, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Simon P. & Schmitt, Nicolas & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1995.
"Who benefits from antidumping legislation?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 321-337, May.
- Anderson, S. P. & Schmitt, N. & Thisse, J.-F., "undated". "Who benefits from antidumping legislation?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1146, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmitt, Nicolas & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1992. "Who Benefits from Antidumping Legislation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, S. & Schmitt, N. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Who Benifits from Antidumping Legislation?," Discussion Papers dp92-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- de Melo, Jaime & Messerlin, Patrick, 1988. "Effects of European VERs on Japanese autos," Policy Research Working Paper Series 21, The World Bank.
- Jaime De Melo & Patrick Messerlin, 1988. "Effects of European VERs on Japanese Autos," Sciences Po publications 21, Sciences Po.
- Jaime De Melo & Patrick Messerlin, 1988. "Effects of European VERs on Japanese Autos," Working Papers hal-01063474, HAL.
- Sílvia Ferreira Jorge & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," Microeconomics 0409006, EconWPA.
- Jorge, Silvia Ferreira & Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp459, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 22, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Frank Verboven, 2001. "The Evolution of Price Dispersion in the European Car Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 811-848.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Verboven, Frank, 1998. "The Evolution of Price Dispersion in the European Car Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Frank Verboven, 1998. "The Evolution of Price Dispersion in the European Car Market," NBER Working Papers 6818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, P.K. & Verboven, F.L., 1999. "The Evolution of Price Discrimination in the European Car Market," Discussion Paper 1999-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Frank Verboven, 1999. "The Evolution of Price Discrimination in the European Car Market," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Guillaume Gaulier & Séverine Haller, 2003. "Les prix automobile dans l'Union Européenne : y a-t-il eu convergence depuis 1993 ?," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 157(1), pages 83-96.
- Séverine Haller & Guillaume Gaulier, 2003. "Les prix automobile dans l’Union européenne : y a-t-il eu convergence depuis 1993 ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 83-96.
- Yves Mertens, 1990. "Modelling Price Behaviour in the European Car Market: 1970-1985," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 01, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Verboven, F.L., 1994. "International price discrimination in the European car market : An econometric model of oligopoly behavior with product differentiation," Discussion Paper 1994-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:7:y:1989:i:2:p:205-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed