Internal and external stability of bidder cartels in auctions and public tenders: A comparison of pricing rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1985. "A Bargaining Model with Incomplete Information about Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1151-1172, September.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- Kyle Bagwell & Michael Riordan, 1986. "Equilibrium Price Dynamics for an Experience Good," Discussion Papers 705, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1982. "Barriers to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Reputation and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Perry, Motty, 1986.
"Sequential bargaining under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 120-154, June.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Motty Perry, 1986. "Sequential Bargaining Under Asymmetric Information," NBER Technical Working Papers 0056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell, Kyle, 1990.
"Informational product differentiation as a barrier to entry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1986. "Informational Product Differentiation as a Barrier to Entry," Discussion Papers 711, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1982.
"Product Differentiation Advantages of Pioneering Brands,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 349-365, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Product differentiation advantages of pioneering brands," Working papers 1140-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joseph Farrell, 1986. "Moral Hazard as an Entry Barrier," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 440-449, Autumn.
- Rao, Vithala R, 1984. "Pricing Research in Marketing: The State of the Art," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Dean, Joel, 1969. "Pricing Pioneering Products," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 165-179, July.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2013.
"Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2013-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4575, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werner Güth & Jeannette Brosig & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Collusion mechanisms in procurement auctions: An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Werner Güth, 2011.
"Rules (of Bidding) to Generate Equal Stated Profits: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(4), pages 608-612, December.
- Werner Güth, 2010. "Rules (of Bidding) to Generate Equal Stated Profits - An Axiomatic Approach -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro'i Zultan, 2014.
"Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2014-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fischer, Sven & Guth, Werner & Kaplan, Todd & Zultan, Roi, 2014. "Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," MPRA Paper 58940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro'i Zultan, 2017. "Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation Auctions and Leaks: A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Guth & Todd R. Kaplan & Ro'i Zultan, 2014. "Auctions And Leaks: A Theoretical And Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1404, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2007.
"Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 64-69, October.
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald, 2006. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Guth, Werner & Peleg, Bezalel, 1996. "On ring formation in auctions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Patrick Bajari & Garrett Summers, "undated". "Detecting Collusion in Procurement Auctions: A Selective Survey of Recent Research," Working Papers 01014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:5:y:1987:i:3:p:303-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.