Price competition in noncooperative joint ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baye, Michael R. & Kovenock, Dan & de Vries, Casper G., 1992. "It takes two to tango: Equilibria in a model of sales," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 493-510, October.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1992. "Price Leadership," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 143-162.
- Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1988. "Competitive Promotional Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 427-449, October.
- Belton, Terrence M., 1987. "A model of duopoly and meeting or beating competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 399-417.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alger, Dan, 1998. "Open Ownership - Not Common Carriage," Working Paper Series 3932, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ian Gale & Daniel P. O'Brien, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Use-or-Lose Provisions in Markets with Dominant Firms," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 175-193, February.
- Felipe Balmaceda(University of Chile), Eduardo Saavedra(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004.
"Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries,"
gueconwpa~04-04-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Felipe Balmaceda, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv153, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2001.
"Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 505-533, May.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999. "Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-13, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:12:y:1994:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.