Estimation of avoidable skin cancers and cost-savings to government associated with regulation of the solarium industry in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014.
"Analyzing regional variation in health care utilization using (rich) household microdata,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 41-53.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 41-53.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 7409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Eibich & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 551, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eibich, P. & Ziebarth, N., 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial ultraviolet tanning Solaria Skin cancer Melanoma Squamous cell carcinoma Economic evaluation Markov model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:89:y:2009:i:3:p:303-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.