Utilisation of medical technology assessment in health policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Chris Selby & Hailey, David & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "The role of economic appraisal in health technology assessment: The Australian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1653-1662, June.
- Banta, H. David & Vondeling, Hindrik, 1994. "Strategies for successful evaluation and policy-making toward health care technology on the move: The case of medical lasers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1663-1674, June.
- Alban, Anita, 1994. "The role of economic appraisal in Denmark," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1647-1652, June.
- Battista, Renaldo N. & Banta, H. David & Jonnson, Egon & Hodge, Matthew & Gelband, Hellen, 1994. "Lessons from the eight countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-3), pages 397-421.
- Szczepura, A. & Kankaanpää, J., 1994. "Interests in Health Care Technology Assessment (HCTA) and HCTA training needs in eight European countries: Comett-assess," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1679-1688, June.
- Frans Rutten & Mike Drummond, 1994. "Making decisions about health technologies: a cost-effectiveness perspective," Working Papers 019cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perleth, Matthias & Jakubowski, Elke & Busse, Reinhard, 2001. "What is `best practice' in health care? State of the art and perspectives in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the European health care systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 235-250, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:3:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.