Utilisation of medical technology assessment in health policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frans Rutten & Mike Drummond, 1994. "Making decisions about health technologies: a cost-effectiveness perspective," Working Papers 019cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Banta, H. David & Vondeling, Hindrik, 1994. "Strategies for successful evaluation and policy-making toward health care technology on the move: The case of medical lasers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1663-1674, June.
- Szczepura, A. & Kankaanpää, J., 1994. "Interests in Health Care Technology Assessment (HCTA) and HCTA training needs in eight European countries: Comett-assess," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1679-1688, June.
- Smith, Chris Selby & Hailey, David & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "The role of economic appraisal in health technology assessment: The Australian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1653-1662, June.
- Battista, Renaldo N. & Banta, H. David & Jonnson, Egon & Hodge, Matthew & Gelband, Hellen, 1994. "Lessons from the eight countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-3), pages 397-421.
- Alban, Anita, 1994. "The role of economic appraisal in Denmark," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1647-1652, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:3:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.