Evaluation of provision and availability of health care services in Iran: a human rights approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1976:66:3:273-277_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreano, Ralph, 1984. "Some personal observations on health policy in Iran, 1973-1978," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-7, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:8:739-742_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1983:73:12:1400-1401_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid S. Kermani & Hossein Ghaderi & Ayoub Yousefi, 2008. "Demand for medical care in the urban areas of Iran: an empirical investigation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 849-862.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:40:y:1997:i:1:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .