Personalised medicine as a challenge for public pricing and reimbursement authorities – A survey among 27 European countries on the example of trastuzumab
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meckley, Lisa M. & Neumann, Peter J., 2010. "Personalized medicine: Factors influencing reimbursement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 91-100, February.
- Henschke, Cornelia & Sundmacher, Leonie & Busse, Reinhard, 2013. "Structural changes in the German pharmaceutical market: Price setting mechanisms based on the early benefit evaluation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 263-269.
- Peter Hall & Christopher McCabe, 2013. "What Evidence Is There for the Reimbursement of Personalised Medicine?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 181-183, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:12:p:1240-1248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garattini, Livio & van de Vooren, Katelijne & Curto, Alessandro, 2015. "Cost-effectiveness of trastuzumab in metastatic breast cancer: Mainly a matter of price in the EU?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 212-216.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonalised medicine; Pricing and reimbursement; Funding of medicines; Europe; Medicine prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:3:p:313-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.