Commentary: Nash equilibrium and mechanism design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9341-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Davoud Taghawi-Nejad & Vipin P. Veetil, 2017. "The Complexity of Coordination," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 260-270, March.
- Dmitry Levando, 2016. "Non-cooperative equilibrium with multiple deviators," Working Papers 2016:15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised May 2017.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of Coalition Structures as a Non-Cooperative Game," HSE Working papers WP BRP 157/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491935, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNash equilibrium Mechanism design Solution concept;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:71:y:2011:i:1:p:9-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .