A unique solution to n-person sequential bargaining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Asheim, G.B., 1989. "A Unique Solution To N-Person Sequential Bargaining," Papers 11-89, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2013. "Auction Design Without Commitment," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Suh, Sang-Chul & Wen, Quan, 2006.
"Multi-agent bilateral bargaining and the Nash bargaining solution,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2009. "A multi-agent bilateral bargaining model with endogenous protocol," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 203-226, August.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "An n-person Rubinstein bargaining game," Working Papers 2005:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Corchon, Luis & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1992.
"On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining,"
18461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 1992. "On the non-cooperative foundations of cooperative bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0305, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 405, Econometric Society.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 394, Econometric Society.
- Daniel Cardona-Coll, 2003. "Bargaining and Strategic Demand Commitment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 357-374, June.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Aldo Montesano, 2015. "Bargaining over Strategies of Non-Cooperative Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:4:y:1992:i:2:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .