On the existence of equilibrium points in a class of asymmetric market entry games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- GARY-BOBO, Robert J., 1990. "On the existence of equilibrium points in a class of asymmetric market entry games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 905, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009.
"Public Transit Capacity and Users Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox,"
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009. "Public Transit Capacity and Users' Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox," Post-Print halshs-00406223, HAL.
- Amnon Rapoport & Darryl A. Seale & Ido Erev & James A. Sundali, 1998. "Equilibrium Play in Large Group Market Entry Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 119-141, January.
- Erev, Ido & Rapoport, Amnon, 1998. "Coordination, "Magic," and Reinforcement Learning in a Market Entry Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 146-175, May.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & Seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin, 2010. "Near-efficient equilibria in contribution-based competitive grouping," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 987-994, December.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & Mccabe, Kevin, 2007. "The meritocracy as a mechanism to overcome social dilemmas," MPRA Paper 2454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collins, Sean M. & James, Duncan & Servátka, Maroš & Woods, Daniel, 2017.
"Price-setting and attainment of equilibrium: Posted offers versus an administered price,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 277-293.
- Collins, Sean M. & James, Duncan & Servátka, Maroš & Woods, Daniel, 2017. "Price-Setting and Attainment of Equilibrium: Posted Offers Versus An Administered Price," MPRA Paper 81489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segendorff, Björn, 1995. "Explaining Parallel Mobile Telephone Networks: A Theoretical Model," Working Paper Series 443, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin, 2008. "on the efficiency of team-based meritocracies," MPRA Paper 8627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:2:y:1990:i:3:p:239-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .