Company-community non-timber forest product deals in the Brazilian Amazon: A review of opportunities and problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Faravelli & Oliver Kirchkamp & Helmut Rainer, 2010. "Social Welfare versus Inequality Concerns in an Incomplete Contract Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2933, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zenteno, Mario & Zuidema, Pieter A. & de Jong, Wil & Boot, René G.A., 2013. "Livelihood strategies and forest dependence: New insights from Bolivian forest communities," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 12-21.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:246:y:2012:i:c:p:147-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaramillo-Giraldo, Carolina & Soares Filho, Britaldo & Carvalho Ribeiro, Sónia M. & Gonçalves, Rivadalve Coelho, 2017. "Is It Possible to Make Rubber Extraction Ecologically and Economically Viable in the Amazon? The Southern Acre and Chico Mendes Reserve Case Study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 186-197.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:485-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .