Predicting VNET: A model of the dynamics of market depth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1988. "Trades, quotes, inventories, and information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-252, December.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1987. "Price, trade size, and information in securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 69-90, September.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1995. "Can Speculative Trading Explain the Volume-Volatility Relation?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 379-396, October.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Engle, Robert F. & Russell, Jeffrey R., 1997. "Forecasting the frequency of changes in quoted foreign exchange prices with the autoregressive conditional duration model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 187-212, June.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-746, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianconi, Marcelo & Yoshino, Joe A., 2012. "Firm Market Performance and Volatility in a National Real Estate Sector," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 230-253.
- Großmaß Lidan, 2014. "Liquidity and the Value at Risk," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(5), pages 572-602, October.
- Mark D. Flood & John C. Liechty & Thomas Piontek, 2015. "Systemwide Commonalities in Market Liquidity," Working Papers 15-11, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Dionne, Georges & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2016. "The Dynamics of Ex-ante High-Frequency Liquidity: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 15-5, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Vladimir Borgy & Julien Idier & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2010.
"Liquidity Problems in the FX Liquid Market : Ask for the BIL" ","
2010-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Borgy, V. & Idier, J. & Le Fol, G., 2010. "Liquidity problems in the FX liquid market: Ask for the "BIL"," Working papers 279, Banque de France.
- Large, Jeremy, 2007. "Measuring the resiliency of an electronic limit order book," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Yang, Joey Wenling, 2011. "Transaction duration and asymmetric price impact of trades--Evidence from Australia," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 91-102, January.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2005. "A Realized Variance for the Whole Day Based on Intermittent High-Frequency Data," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(4), pages 525-554.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004.
"The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Diebold, Francis X., 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," NBER Working Papers 10423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Pacurar, 2008. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models In Finance: A Survey Of The Theoretical And Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 711-751, September.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:34:y:2014:i:1:a:17457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frijns, Bart & Indriawan, Ivan & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2015. "Macroeconomic news announcements and price discovery: Evidence from Canadian–U.S. cross-listed firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 35-48.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2008.
"Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(2), pages 171-207, Spring.
- David Easley & Robert F. Engle & Maureen O'Hara & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Time-Varying Arrival Rates of Informed and Uninformed Trades," Finance 0207017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Johann & Erik Theissen, 2013. "Liquidity measures," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 10, pages 238-255 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeremy Large, 2005.
"Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment,"
2005-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeremy Large, 2005. "Estimating quadratic variation when quoted prices jump by a constant increment," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Roberto Pascual & Alvaro Escribano & Mikel Tapia, 2004. "On the bi-dimensionality of liquidity," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 542-566.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk, 2017. "General Compound Hawkes Processes in Limit Order Books," Papers 1706.07459, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Krishnan, R. & Mishra, Vinod, 2013.
"Intraday liquidity patterns in Indian stock market,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 99-114.
- R. Krishnan & Vinod Mishra, 2012. "Intraday Liquidity Patterns in Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Emna Rouetbi & Chokri Mamoghli, 2014. "Measuring Liquidity in an Emerging Market: The Tunis Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 920-929.
- Robert Brooks & Edwyna Harris & Yovina Joymungul, 2009. "Market depth in an illiquid market: applying the VNET concept to Victorian water markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(13), pages 1361-1364.
- Berry-Stölzle, Thomas R., 2008. "The impact of illiquidity on the asset management of insurance companies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "Estimating liquidity using information on the multivariate trading process," Working Papers 10, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:113-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.