A configuration-holistic approach to born-global firms' strategy formation process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Denicolai & Birgit Hagen & Alessia Pisoni, 2015. "Be international or be innovative? Be both? The role of the entrepreneurial profile," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 390-417, December.
- Luna SANTOS ROLDÁN & Guzmán Antonio MUÑOZ FERNÁNDEZ, 2013. "Should Be A Process The Internationalization Of A Firm? Born Globals As An Exception," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 135-146.
- repec:spr:humman:v:2:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s41463-017-0026-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0210-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0212-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0211-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0213-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization Born-global firms Strategy-making process Theoretical integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:28:y:2010:i:2:p:108-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .