A configuration-holistic approach to born-global firms' strategy formation process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ten Bos, René & Rhodes, Carl, 2003. "The game of exemplarity: subjectivity, work and the impossible politics of purity," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 403-423, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Denicolai & Birgit Hagen & Alessia Pisoni, 2015. "Be international or be innovative? Be both? The role of the entrepreneurial profile," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 390-417, December.
- Luna SANTOS ROLDÁN & Guzmán Antonio MUÑOZ FERNÁNDEZ, 2013. "Should Be A Process The Internationalization Of A Firm? Born Globals As An Exception," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 135-146.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0210-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0212-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0213-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0211-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization Born-global firms Strategy-making process Theoretical integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:28:y:2010:i:2:p:108-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.