The competitive advantage of European nations: The impact of national culture -- a missing element in porter's analysis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina HAGIU & Marinela BĂRBULESCU, 2013. "The Competitive Advantage Of Nations And The Particularities Of Romanian Companies," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 23-35, November.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:hagiu is not listed on IDEAS
- Dekuwmini Mornah & Raymond MacDermott, 2016. "Culture as a Determinant of Competitive Advantage in Trade," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(1), pages 69-76, April.
- Garud, Raghu & Gehman, Joel & Giuliani, Antonio Paco, 2014. "Contextualizing entrepreneurial innovation: A narrative perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1177-1188.
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- Oz, Ozlem, 2002. "Assessing Porter's framework for national advantage: the case of Turkey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 509-515, June.
- Ozlem Oz, 2001. "Sources of competitive advantage of Turkish construction companies in international markets," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 135-144.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0206-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:10:y:1992:i:2:p:173-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.