Defining the system of care concept and philosophy: To update or not to update?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodges, Sharon & Ferreira, Kathleen & Israel, Nathaniel & Mazza, Jessica, 2010. "Systems of care, featherless bipeds, and the measure of all things," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 4-10, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gifford, Elizabeth J. & Wells, Rebecca S. & Bai, Yu & Malone, Patrick S., 2015. "Is implementation fidelity associated with improved access to care in a School-based Child and Family Team model?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 41-49.
- Potter, Deborah Anne, 2010. "'Wrong parents' and 'right parents': Shared perspectives about citizen participation in policy implementation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1705-1713.
- Chuang, Emmeline & Collins-Camargo, Crystal & McBeath, Bowen & Wells, Rebecca & Bunger, Alicia, 2014. "An empirical typology of private child and family serving agencies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 101-112.
- Wells, Rebecca & Gifford, Elizabeth J., 2013. "Implementing a case management initiative in high-need schools," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 787-796.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem of care System of care concept System of care philosophy System of care values and principles Updated system of care definition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:1:p:59-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.