Predicting four types of service needs in older adults
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cozzens, Susan E., 1997. "The knowledge pool: Measurement challenges in evaluating fundamental research programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-89, February.
- Julian, David A., 1997. "The utilization of the logic model as a system level planning and evaluation device," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 251-257, August.
- Plant, Aileen J. & Rushworth, R. Louise, 1997. "Health outcomes and infectious disease control," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 17-27, January.
- Hawe, Penelope & Noort, Michelle & King, Lesley & Jordens, Christopher, 1997. "Multiplying Health Gains: the critical role of capacity-building within health promotion programs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 29-42, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davin, Bérengère & Paraponaris, Alain & Verger, Pierre, 2009. "Socioeconomic determinants of the need for personal assistance reported by community-dwelling elderly: Empirical evidence from a French national health survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 138-146, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:24:y:2001:i:2:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.