Analysis on exergy consumption patterns for space heating in Slovenian buildings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García Kerdan, Iván & Morillón Gálvez, David & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul, 2015. "Modelling the energy and exergy utilisation of the Mexican non-domestic sector: A study by climatic regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 191-206.
- Hepbasli, Arif, 2011. "A comparative investigation of various greenhouse heating options using exergy analysis method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4411-4423.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío, 2011. "Promoting renewable energy sources for heating and cooling in EU-27 countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3803-3812, June.
- Lin, Hung-Wen & Hong, Tianzhen, 2013. "On variations of space-heating energy use in office buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 515-528.
- Proskuryakova, L. & Kovalev, A., 2015. "Measuring energy efficiency: Is energy intensity a good evidence base?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 450-459.
More about this item
KeywordsExergy Slovenian buildings Space heating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2998-3007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .