What are the energy and power consumption patterns of different types of built environment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippín, C. & Larsen, S. Flores & Canori, M., 2010. "Energy consumption of bioclimatic buildings in Argentina during the period 2001-2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1216-1228, May.
- Pan, Wei & Garmston, Helen, 2012. "Building regulations in energy efficiency: Compliance in England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 594-605.
- Willis, Ken & Scarpa, Riccardo & Gilroy, Rose & Hamza, Neveen, 2011. "Renewable energy adoption in an ageing population: Heterogeneity in preferences for micro-generation technology adoption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6021-6029, October.
- Radmehr, Mehrshad & Willis, Ken & Kenechi, Ugo Elinwa, 2014. "A framework for evaluating WTP for BIPV in residential housing design in developing countries: A case study of North Cyprus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 207-216.
- Pan, Wei & Garmston, Helen, 2012. "Compliance with building energy regulations for new-build dwellings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 11-22.
More about this item
KeywordsUK energy use Home; work and leisure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4622-4629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.