Beyond free electricity: The costs of electric cooking in poor households and a market-friendly alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Galla, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bekker, Bernard & Eberhard, Anton & Gaunt, Trevor & Marquard, Andrew, 2008. "South Africa's rapid electrification programme: Policy, institutional, planning, financing and technical innovations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3115-3127, August.
- Matthias Finger & Rolf W. Künneke (ed.), 2011. "International Handbook of Network Industries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12961.
- Catarina Figueira & David Parker, 2011. "Infrastructure Liberalization: Challenges to the New Economic Paradigm in the Context of Developing Countries," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Niu, Shuwen & Jia, Yanqin & Ye, Liqiong & Dai, Runqi & Li, Na, 2016. "Does electricity consumption improve residential living status in less developed regions? An empirical analysis using the quantile regression approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 550-560.
- Amirnekooei, K. & Ardehali, M.M. & Sadri, A., 2012. "Integrated resource planning for Iran: Development of reference energy system, forecast, and long-term energy-environment plan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 374-385.
- World Bank, 2010. "Enabling Reforms : A Stakeholder-Based Analysis of the Political Economy of Tanzania’s Charcoal Sector and the Poverty and Social Impacts of Proposed Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2865, The World Bank.
- Zerriffi, Hisham & Wilson, Elizabeth, 2010. "Leapfrogging over development? Promoting rural renewables for climate change mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1689-1700, April.
- Howells, Mark & Jeong, Kiho & Langlois, Lucille & Lee, Man Ki & Nam, Kee-Yung & Rogner, Hans Holger, 2010. "Incorporating macroeconomic feedback into an energy systems model using an IO approach: Evaluating the rebound effect in the Korean electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2700-2728, June.
- Büscher, Bram, 2009. "Connecting political economies of energy in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3951-3958, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:3351-3358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .