Electric power grid interconnection in Northeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas, 2005.
"Seamless electricity trade between Canada and US Northeast,"
Elsevier, pages 1853-1863.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas, 2003. "Seamless Electricity Trade between Canada and US Northeast," Cahiers de recherche 0308, GREEN.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas, 2003. "Seamless Electricity Trade between Canada and US Northeast," Cahiers de recherche 0307, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhaoyang Kong & Xiucheng Dong & Zhongbing Zhou, 2015. "Seasonal Imbalances in Natural Gas Imports in Major Northeast Asian Countries: Variations, Reasons, Outlooks and Countermeasures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Fischhendler, Itay & Herman, Lior & Anderman, Jaya, 2016. "The geopolitics of cross-border electricity grids: The Israeli-Arab case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 533-543.
- Bo, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Jianhua, Zhang & Hui, Shi & Geng, Wu & Ming, Zeng, 2015. "An analysis of previous blackouts in the world: Lessons for China׳s power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1151-1163.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Institutional and policy frameworks for sustainable infrastructure," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 8, pages 254-300 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:15:p:2298-2309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.