Seamless Electricity Trade between Canada and US Northeast
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas, 2005. "Seamless electricity trade between Canada and US Northeast," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1853-1863, September.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas, 2003. "Seamless Electricity Trade between Canada and US Northeast," Cahiers de recherche 0308, GREEN.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Frédéric Clavet & Jean-Cléophas Ondo, 2004. "Electricity Production and CO2 Emission Reduction: Dancing to a Different Tune Across the Canada-US Border," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(4), pages 401-426, December.
- Yun, Won-Cheol & Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2006. "Electric power grid interconnection in Northeast Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2298-2309, October.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; deregulation; trade;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .