Investing in industrial innovation: a response to climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Komor, Paul, 1995. "Reducing energy use in US freight transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 119-128, April.
- Dermot Gately, 1988. "Taking Off: The U.S. Demand for Air Travel and Jet Fuel," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 63-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiten, Esther & Blok, Kornelis, 2003. "The success of a simple network in developing an innovative energy-efficient technology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 361-391.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2010.
"Analysis of ESCO activities using country indicators,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2760-2771, December.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of ESCO Activities Using Country Indicators," MPRA Paper 17012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daan P. van Soest & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "The Effects of Uncertainty on Investments: Analysing the Environmental Impact of Energy Market Liberalization," Chapters,in: Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:5:p:413-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .