On the bundling of coal and sulfur dioxide emissions allowances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revesz, Richard & Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Law and Policy," Working Paper Series rwp04-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert Stavins, 2015.
"Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Experience with Cap-and-Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
21742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert, 2015. "Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Experience with Cap-and-Trade," Working Paper Series 15-069, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Experience with Cap-and-Trade," Working Papers 2015.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini, 2008. "The Endogenous Price Dynamics of the Emission Allowances: An Application to CO2 Option Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-01, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2008.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Conrad, Klaus & Kohn, Robert E, 1996. "The US market for SO2 permits : Policy implications of the low price and trading volume," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1051-1059, December.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:59-79. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:22:y:1994:i:9:p:764-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.