Oil and nationalal security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J., 2008.
"US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2253-2264, June.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James, 1996. "U.S. Military Expenditures to Protect the Use of Persian-Gulf Oil For Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mq1w5w2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008. "US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0j9561zd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cohen, Nissim & Naor, Michael, 2013. "Reducing dependence on oil? How policy entrepreneurs utilize the national security agenda to recruit government support: The case of electric transportation in Israel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 582-590.
- Umstattd, Ryan J., 2009. "Future energy efficiency improvements within the US department of defense: Incentives and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2870-2880, August.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2017.
"Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 536-546.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2017. "Oil Price Shocks and Policy Uncertainty: New Evidence on the Effects of US and non-US Oil Production," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 295, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald. A. & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2017. "Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2017. "Oil price shocks and policy uncertainty: New evidence on the effects of US and non-US oil production," CAMA Working Papers 2017-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- D. Chapman & N. Khanna, 2000. "World oil: the growing case for international policy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Closson, Stacy, 2013. "The military and energy: Moving the United States beyond oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 306-316.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 2016. "Price differences among crude oils: The private costs of supply disruptions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-8.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G., 2015. "Evaluating U.S. oil security and import reliance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 9-22.
- Hall, Darwin C., 1998. "Albedo and vegetation demand-side management options for warm climates," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 31-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:20:y:1992:i:11:p:1089-1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.