Thinking economically about climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Benczúr & Cosmin L. Ilut, 2016.
"Evidence For Relational Contracts In Sovereign Bank Lending,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 375-404, April.
- Cosmin Ilut & Peter Benczur, 2010. "Evidence for Relational Contracts in Sovereign Bank Lending," 2010 Meeting Papers 91, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Benczur & Cosmin L. Ilut, 2014. "Evidence for Relational Contracts in Sovereign Bank Lending," NBER Working Papers 20391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golosov, M. & Tsyvinski, A. & Werquin, N., 2016.
"Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 22012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DALE S. Rothman & DUANE Chapman, 1993. "A Critical Analysis Of Climate Change Policy Research," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 88-98, January.
- Richard Tol, 2007.
"The double trade-off between adaptation and mitigation for sea level rise: an application of FUND,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 741-753, June.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "The Double Trade-Off Between Adaptation And Mitigation For Sea Level Rise: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-48, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Dolphin, G. G. & Pollitt, M. G. & Newbery, D. G., 2016. "The political economy of carbon pricing: a panel analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1663, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:18:y:1990:i:1:p:11-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .