A cross-sectional analysis of energy--output correlation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2001. "A time-series analysis of energy-related carbon emissions in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1155-1161, November.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei, M. d. Mar Rubio-Varas, and David I. Stern, 2016.
"Energy and Economic Growth: The Stylized Facts,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & Maria del Mar Rubio Varas & David I. Stern, 2014. "Energy and Economic Growth: The Stylized Facts," CCEP Working Papers 1417, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Csereklyei, Zszsanna & Varas, Mar Rubio & Stern, David I., 2014. "Energy and Economic Growth: The Stylized Facts," Working Papers 249502, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, N., 2006. "A cross-country analysis of aggregate energy and carbon intensities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2398-2404, October.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel & Samaniego, Joseluis, 2010. "The economics of climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean: stylized facts," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Julien Fouquau & Ghislaine Destais & Christophe Hurlin, 2009.
"Energy demand models: a threshold panel specification of the 'Kuznets curve',"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1241-1244.
- G. Destais & Julien Fouquau & C. Hurlin, 2007. "Energy Demand Models: A Threshold Panel Specification of the "Kuznets Curve"," Post-Print halshs-00222786, HAL.
- Julien Fouquau & Ghislaine Destais & Christophe Hurlin, 2009. "Energy demand models: a threshold panel specification of the 'Kuznets curve'," Post-Print halshs-00439387, HAL.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhou, P. & Tay, L.P., 2011. "Potential for reducing global carbon emissions from electricity production--A benchmarking analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2482-2489, May.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Asteriou, Dimitrios, 2017. "The relationship between energy demand and real GDP growth rate: The role of price asymmetries and spatial externalities within 34 countries across the globe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 69-84.
- Dorothée CHARLIER & Mouez FODHA & Djamel KIRAT, 2021. "CO2 Emissions from the Residential Sector in Europe: Some Insights form a Country-Level Assessment," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2849, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Ang, B.W., 2006. "Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 574-582, March.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Growth curves for long-term global CO2 emission reduction analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1569-1572, September.
- Ang, B. W. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2002. "Boundary problem in carbon emission decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1201-1205, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:9:y:1987:i:4:p:274-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.